Here we are: 02/02/08... 2 minutes before to catch up my train and you are all here... ahhhhhh not so easy to say: I’m going to miss you and I love you so much!! So to all the people at the train station and the others who can make it: I ALREADY MISS YOU GUYS AND I LOVE YOU even from here!! I know I’m a cheezy girl... but like now it’s been told... I’m ready!!Ready to told you all about my departure in the snow and my scorching arrival in Australia (ahhh yes it’s not canada neither USA finally for those who wouldn’t have follow... though for you, new reader, you already had a clue in the title... If it’s not wonderfull).
During my transit to Hong kong, I have been phone jacker by a 8 years old vietnamese boy.... oh my gosh... children are not anymore ingenuous.... but attention I need to make me clear... It wasn’t a kid who looks miserable... no no no! Not a chinese “Jamal Malik”!! It was one with a fresh Abercrombie jumper.... Like some people said: it’s starting well...!!
After 25 hours of stinky dinner trays and in the fabled eco class confort.... here I am in Australia!! To have a minimum of credibility throughout this blog I need to be completly honnest with you... It’s the moment where I freaked out... It took me around 2 hours to decide to get out of the airport... Told you I’m a sisi girl...But finally here I am!!
Here I come the backpacker joys, the delight moments of accomodation and job hunting!!
Welcome to sydney!!
Hey tha's a good idea the english version's blog !!
ReplyDeleteSo I write a little comment just for the FUN !!!
KIIISSSSSSSS Dou.