Sooo you already know I’m living at 10 minutes walk to Bondi beach but the thing what you don’t know in revenge, it’s also the shouting place of a TV serie like Baywatch reality show but unscripted!!Its name: Bondi rescue!! (waouuuu sound fun right!! lol) To resume you can follow the day to day of cute lifeguard who try to save very cute surfers... YUMMMMY!
So yummy than last week, still on the same beach, they interceded with a surfer who was bitten by a big white shark who was fishing for fame...
Not a small bite... He has almost lost his hand in paddling... His hand was stuck by a bit of skin, but not connected any more.” (grosssss...)
I’m not very surprise the serie make a lot of audience with this king of rescues by top model in bikini... the 3rd season had averaging 1.31 million viewers!!

This said it’s the second shark attack in two days, no way I put a foot in the sea... even If it’s the Australian version of David Charvet who comes to rescue me...
To have a view of the show...
No comments:
Post a Comment