Wednesday, February 11, 2009

L'auberge "espagnole*"...

Which just shows! meet people is based on nothing... I met 2 danish girl in the “Wake up” (my backpacker), they was just here to catch internet and staying in an other backpacker... Need electricity for my laptop, I had to stuck me close to them to have acces to the plug and I said “sorry”... A walk-over of the house and two restaurants later... Tadaammmmmmm!! I have a crazy house!! They are a kind of my danish super heroes!!
So I live in a House at 10 min walk to the beach... no a random beach... Bondi Beach!! those, who knows where it is, knows I’m lucky... the other need to come!! We are 7 you count well!! For the moment except 2 or 3 cockroachs and a big spider it’s a quite save place to live!!
Here it is the dream team from left to right: Tiago (Portugual), Marie (Danmark), ... moi (sisi en tout petit), Colin (USA), David (Germany), Anne (Danmark) et Anne-Claire (France)!!


And finally some pictures of the house... The adresse is on the top right... If you’re around!!
Ps: L'auberge "espagnole*": it's the french tittle movie about flatmates in spain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment