No it's nothing about a new episode of "friends", actually yes, a bit maybe...Today I'm not going to talk about Sydney, neither NY besides but about those who are on the picture on the top and others in Switzerland, Paris, Newcastle and in the rest of the world...!
Contrary to what one might think in watching this beautiful picture: they are with taste... almost all of them at least... In brief those people dress up like mardy gras are MY friends and since 2 month, and a bit earlier too, they handle it a lottttt!! 2 months since I am in Australia and they take care of me in calling, sending emails, letters, full of postcard!! It's like I'm not so far away... I miss you guys... yes I told it!!
.
.
.
.
.
Sweeties, you have well understanding that after all this cheesy speech about our great frinedship, I have to ask you something....
.
.
.
Here it is since my departure and my sister's, my parents are left to their own devices and I'm affraid they are going to waste away in this big house... If someone could pass through sometime to talk with my father for exemple about how is amazing to have an iphone and to tell him again how suck is his HTC!! Or to come to work on my mom voice in order I still could hear her from the 2nd floor...
Thanks by advance, I'll return the favour!!
No comments:
Post a Comment