10 days without news... I know it's long!! Actually I was confronted at a huge dilemma... I had 2 choices: lie to you or stop writing in order to not break all your dreams about Sydney... the automn is here now and with it the cold weather... Temperatures drop down and since 3 days, I switch on the heater in my room...No other solution to keep the audience ratings to migrate to the north... direction Fraser Island!! 6 days of road trip in a all furnished left-hand drive campervan! sound great!!
I will tell you everythink when i'll be back!!
++
Ps: I also fing a job! I'm a nanny for 3 australian kids!
youhouuuuuuu.....
Pourquoi depuis le 30 avril y a pas de nouvel article ?
ReplyDeleteLa dernière fois, ils sont tous arrivés d'un coup...Y a un bug ??
Bisous bisous
Jeanne
mdr!! si yen a plein mais c'est juste que je suis ultra a la bourre dans la version anglaise....
ReplyDeleteprend ce lien plutot...
http://emily-in-sydney.blogspot.com
Coool
ReplyDelete