Thursday, March 12, 2009

So French So Chic... or Not!

On principle, I always stand up for the french values, we are and we'll stay expert for elegance, french kiss and amazing food... and Like I notice here, the marketing service use it a lot! to promote their "fake bread" and their "shitty mode"...
I have a perfect example: today I
went through in front of a disc shop and I saw an ad for a CD called "so french, so chic"... After a quick research on the australian itunes, in the New released part... BAM! the CD!! I'm really asking who is in charge of to pormote french artist in foreign country.... excluding Matthieu B. who I hate him but this is personal... , Moriarty, Kaolin, Sporto Kantes and "les chansons d'amour"... The others are strangers for a french like me!!
My question is: why we just don't try first to introduce french singers who are already reconized in France?? Cali? Jeanne Cherhal? Tété? Benabar? Cocoon, The Do, Camille? la Grande Sophie? M? Vanessa Paradis? Anais? Olivia Ruiz? les Rita? Zazie? Phoenix? St Germain? Thomas Dutronc? Noir désir? Axelle Red? Vincent Delerm? Charlotte Gainsbourg?... Anyway... I stop here!
But you! who are not french who do you know like french singer?? be carreful!! Céline Dion is canadian!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment